MaFia Raider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Sticky... Stop by and say hi =D

5 posters

Go down

Welcome Sticky... Stop by and say hi =D Empty Welcome Sticky... Stop by and say hi =D

Post by TheSinist3r Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:44 am

Hello clan, this Sin.. happy we have forum up. This post will be a welcoming post. I'm start it off by saying. I'm from Georgia, US. I'm 31.. dam feel so old.  lol!  Been hardcore gamer with Silk for ever.

TheSinist3r
Admin

https://mafiaraider.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome Sticky... Stop by and say hi =D Empty Re: Welcome Sticky... Stop by and say hi =D

Post by Mscleo Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Hi clan,i'm Cleopatra. I'm 20 something yrs old and i'm addicted to CoC. Lol

Mscleo

Back to top Go down

Welcome Sticky... Stop by and say hi =D Empty Re: Welcome Sticky... Stop by and say hi =D

Post by silkysmo0th Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:17 pm

Hi I m silkysmooth and I m 37 I live in georgia usa and I m addicted to clash of clan =( dam sure do sound like we are alcoholic or something I need to go rehab i can't put my pad and phone down please help  lol! 

silkysmo0th

Back to top Go down

Post by Cnm Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello all! Cnm here from the great white north... Toronto Canada. I am 28 years old and totally addicted to coc.
Happy to be part of this clan!

Cnm

Back to top Go down

Post by mahallyen Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:50 am

Hello my crazy clans men/women. This is Jade. And I like long walks on the beach, watching movies, and playing CoC. I do 2 out of 3 on a regular bases so I suppose that's good.

mahallyen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum